Philosophy of Care
To provide comprehensive and enhanced pediatric primary care in a culturally sensitive manner and focus on prevention and promotion of healthy lifestyles as well access to traditional services; with the ultimate measure of success being high customer satisfaction and health improvement.
Earliest medical practice was in his native country of Peru. Twenty-five years of credentials have been earned working with premier Chicago Providers (Lutheran General) fast-paced Cook County Hospital and Chicago area providing care to a diverse population.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Medical Training & Education
- Neonatology Fellowship, Lutheran General Hospital. 1998-2000
- Pediatric Residency Cook County Hospital, Chicago Illinois, 1995
- Medical Degree ,Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University, Peru,. 1990
- Private practice, Chicago 2006-present
- Medical Director & Staff Pediatrician Alivio Medical Center, Chicago 2000-2005
- Family Practitioner, Amazon Rainforest, Peru 1992-1995
- Medical Researcher , Malnutrition & Pediatric Health , Peru 1990-1992
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Local Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Clinical Interests, Subspecialties & Special Projects
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Obesity and Asthma.
- Quality assurance and quality improvement of ambulatory medical practice.
- Develop and implement a wellness model for pediatric medicine.